Evergreen is retained by the North Dakota Court System to conduct a Compensation and Classification Study. Evergreen will complete the following tasks:
- Meet with the North Dakota Court System Personnel Policy Board via electronic means to discuss how the project will be conducted.
- Regularly provide progress reports to the Program Administrator assigned to the project.
- Hold focus group discussions or individual interviews as needed to collect or verify information, gather input or develop consensus.
- Attend a meeting of the North Dakota Court System Personnel Policy Board to present study findings.
- Provide a written final report summarizing all project steps, findings and recommendations.