Evergreen Solutions is retained by the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority to conduct a Compensation, Classification, and Benefits Study. Evergreen will conduct a comprehensive benefits, compensation, and position classification study, and develop recommendations and propose options for a compensation and classification system of positions in the current organizational structure and benefits to ensure the Aviation Authority’s competitiveness with relevant organizations in the marketplace.
Evergreen Solutions is retained by the City of Clemson to conduct a Classification and Compensation Study and Staffing Study. Evergreen will review the existing classification and compensation plan to ensure that all positions within the City are internally equitable and externally competitive. The objective is to have a creditable Classification and Compensation Plan that ensures positions performing similar work with essentially the same level of complexity, responsibility, and knowledge, skills and abilities are classified together; provides salaries commensurate with assigned duties and provides recognizable compensational growth, provides justifiable pay differential between individual classes, and maintains currency with relevant labor markets. The end product of the study will include recommendations for the following: a classification schedule, job descriptions, a wage comparison with comparable cities/towns and a compensation plan.
The Staffing Study will document and review existing operations of the City through a collection of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other outcome-related data. Evergreen will develop and collect the staffing and outcome survey and will analyze peer data to determine the relevant staffing range for each department/function, service, and level. Evergreen will review the results collected and develop recommendations that identify all gaps between the current and desired staffing by level and functional area of the City.
Evergreen Solutions is retained by Genesee County to conduct a Total Compensation Study. Evergreen will perform the following tasks:
- establish appropriate benchmarking standards and conduct salary surveys for similar positions with comparable municipalities and private employers within the same geographic area as required;
- develop and conduct a comprehensive compensation and benefits survey;
- analyze and recommend any changes to the current fringe benefits, wages, and salary structures in order to become or remain competitive with comparable municipalities and private employers within the same geographic area; and
- provide an estimate of future adjustments, in the next 1-3 years, to maintain a competitive position with other comparable municipalities and private employers within the same geographic area.
Evergreen is retained by the City of Minneapolis Public Works Department to conduct a Compensation and Classification Study for Engineering Titles. Evergreen’s analysis will address the following: effectiveness of the current classification titles and salary structure; pay equity for comparable classification titles located both individually and organizationally across multiple Public Works divisions specifically analyzing each position’s job description, title, and pay; competitiveness of current salary ranges to other comparable public and private employers in the region; identification of essential job functions; FLSA designations; and mapping career growth based on vertical, lateral and cross-functional roles.
Evergreen is retained by the North Dakota Court System to conduct a Compensation and Classification Study. Evergreen will complete the following tasks:
- Meet with the North Dakota Court System Personnel Policy Board via electronic means to discuss how the project will be conducted.
- Regularly provide progress reports to the Program Administrator assigned to the project.
- Hold focus group discussions or individual interviews as needed to collect or verify information, gather input or develop consensus.
- Attend a meeting of the North Dakota Court System Personnel Policy Board to present study findings.
- Provide a written final report summarizing all project steps, findings and recommendations.
Evergreen Solutions is retained by the City of Manchester to conduct a Classification and Total Compensation Review. Evergreen will complete the following objectives to achieve City goals:
- Job Analysis, Update, and Evaluation;
- Comprehensive Wage, Benefits, and Paid Time Off Market Surveys and Comparison;
- Develop Philosophy and Communication;
- Revise Performance Assessment/ Evaluation System;
- Tools and Training; and
- Recommendations and Reports.
Evergreen Solutions is retained by Prairie View A & M University to conduct a Faculty Compensation Study. Evergreen will provide the following in order to complete the study:
- Development of a plan and guidelines for implementation and maintenance of the recommended program.
- Identification of strategies, both short-term and long-term, to achieve a competitive position in the relevant labor markets.
- Development of cost estimates to implement the recommended compensation plan.
Evergreen is retained by the Okeechobee Utility Authority to conduct an Employee Classification and Compensation Survey. Evergreen will analyze and review current OUA policies and procedures with respect to employee job classifications, pay and other benefits to retain and hire employees. As a final product, a report will be generated by the consultant with content and format a result of the consultant’s work.
Evergreen Solutions is retained by Valencia College to conduct a Comprehensive Compensation Study. Evergreen’s consultants will perform a college wide review of positions and market analysis through the following tasks: assist with goal setting and project planning for comprehensive compensation study, focusing on all full and part-time faculty and staff positions college wide; review current compensation regulations and strategies, along with current practices; perform benchmarking of jobs college wide; conduct job analysis and documentation; perform thorough job evaluation for all relevant positions; review the current salary structures and make recommendations for changes in line with competitive market and best practices for all full-time and part-time faculty (to include bargaining unit members) as well as staff; update and/or develop market‐based pay structures based on job analysis, taking into consideration competitive pay analysis as noted above and ensuring system(s) are easily administered and readily updated as market changes warrant; refine and finalize pay plans and base pay program that balances internal equity and external competitiveness, making recommendations for guidelines, vehicles, and tools for pay delivery that are adaptive to changing needs; evaluate other external compensation and pay practices throughout the process to be incorporated into new compensation plan to enhance competitiveness and overall total rewards package; develop and finalize a detailed outline for implementation as well as design training and information vehicles for the ongoing administration of the plan based on findings; and design and finalize easy to understand communication plan based on study results.
Evergreen is retained by Denver Public Schools to perform a Compensation Study. Evergreen will conduct a market salary survey to determine whether DPSA is competitive with its peers.