Evergreen Solutions is engaged with St. Petersburg College to conduct a Classification and Compensation Study for faculty and staff. Evergreen will perform the following tasks: review current classification grade methodology and propose recommended strategies for the College; conduct interviews and/or job audits to determine redundancies and inefficiencies; update job descriptions; identify career ladders/promotional opportunities; provide a maintenance system to keep the classification structure current and equitable; and provide training to HR to ensure that staff can administer the new system in the future.
Evergreen Solutions is engaged with Columbus Consolidated Government to conduct a Classification and Compensation Study and Analysis. Columbus is Georgia’s first consolidated city/county government, the second largest city in Georgia and is a recognized leader among its peer cities, and takes pride in its operational efficiency and the excellent quality of life it fosters.
Evergreen will conduct an external market analysis to determine whether the City is competitive with its peers. Evergreen will work with Human Resources and City leadership to review our classification and compensation structure and recommend comparable public and private survey markets. Evergreen will consider the compensation and benefits package received by employees with the City as it relates to both the external and internal markets. The City’s objectives for this study are to:
- attract and retain qualified employees;
- ensure positions performing similar work with essentially the same level of complexity, responsibility, and knowledge, skills, and abilities are classified together;
- provide salaries commensurate with assigned duties;
- outline promotional opportunities and provide recognizable compensation growth;
- provide justifiable pay differential between individual classes; and
- maintain a competitive position with other comparable government entities and private employers within the same geographic areas.
Evergreen Solutions is engaged with the City of Norfolk to conduct a Classification and Compensation Study. Evergreen will conduct a job analysis to determine internal equity as well as an external labor market analysis to determine whether the City is competitive with its peers.