Evergreen Solutions is again retained by the School District of Lee County to provide a Compensation Structure and Framework. The project will determine if the salary schedules of all employee groups are competitive with other school systems and the market in general, identify any existing classification problems, recommend necessary changes to correct identified problems, recommend options for implementation of a plan to correct existing problems, and provide tools to allow the District to conduct periodic reviews of market data beyond the initial comprehensive study.
Evergreen is retained by the Oconee County to conduct a Classification, Compensation, and Time Use Study. Evergreen will perform the following services: provide for a comprehensive evaluation of every job within the County to determine relative worth within the organization for internal equity and for the establishment of pay ranges and progressions within the ranges; review all current job classifications, confirm, and recommend changes to hierarchical order of jobs using proposed evaluation system; recommend revision of policies and procedures related to compensation; establish appropriate benchmarking standards and conduct salary surveys as needed for similar positions with comparable municipalities as required; identify potential pay compression issues and provide potential solutions; analyze and recommend changes to the present compensation structure to meet market analysis. This recommendation may include recommendations for individual positions as well; evaluate how employees allocate their time during working hours and identify where time maybe wasted or where productivity can be enhanced; provide recommendations for guidelines, vehicles and tools for classification and compensation structure. The consultant will design guidelines for progression within job classifications; outline transition strategy and develop strategies for maintaining internal equity and market competitiveness over time; and assist the County in assessing financial impacts to achieve market parity and potential inequities.
Evergreen Solutions is retained by the Irving Independent School District to provide Organizational Review Consulting Services. Evergreen will conduct a full evaluation of the district’s organizational and staffing structure by department/ and/or campus and provide recommendations regarding effective staffing levels and practices by using peer comparison/benchmark data. After evaluating the District’s staffing structure, Evergreen will provide a comprehensive summary of findings, recommendations, and proposed new staffing model and inform the District of the areas needing improvement in order to improve staff effectiveness and organizational efficiencies.
Evergreen Solutions is retained by the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority to conduct a Compensation, Classification, and Benefits Study. Evergreen will conduct a comprehensive benefits, compensation, and position classification study, and develop recommendations and propose options for a compensation and classification system of positions in the current organizational structure and benefits to ensure the Aviation Authority’s competitiveness with relevant organizations in the marketplace.
Evergreen Solutions is retained by the City of Clemson to conduct a Classification and Compensation Study and Staffing Study. Evergreen will review the existing classification and compensation plan to ensure that all positions within the City are internally equitable and externally competitive. The objective is to have a creditable Classification and Compensation Plan that ensures positions performing similar work with essentially the same level of complexity, responsibility, and knowledge, skills and abilities are classified together; provides salaries commensurate with assigned duties and provides recognizable compensational growth, provides justifiable pay differential between individual classes, and maintains currency with relevant labor markets. The end product of the study will include recommendations for the following: a classification schedule, job descriptions, a wage comparison with comparable cities/towns and a compensation plan.
The Staffing Study will document and review existing operations of the City through a collection of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other outcome-related data. Evergreen will develop and collect the staffing and outcome survey and will analyze peer data to determine the relevant staffing range for each department/function, service, and level. Evergreen will review the results collected and develop recommendations that identify all gaps between the current and desired staffing by level and functional area of the City.
Evergreen Solutions is retained by Genesee County to conduct a Total Compensation Study. Evergreen will perform the following tasks:
- establish appropriate benchmarking standards and conduct salary surveys for similar positions with comparable municipalities and private employers within the same geographic area as required;
- develop and conduct a comprehensive compensation and benefits survey;
- analyze and recommend any changes to the current fringe benefits, wages, and salary structures in order to become or remain competitive with comparable municipalities and private employers within the same geographic area; and
- provide an estimate of future adjustments, in the next 1-3 years, to maintain a competitive position with other comparable municipalities and private employers within the same geographic area.
Evergreen is retained by the City of Minneapolis Public Works Department to conduct a Compensation and Classification Study for Engineering Titles. Evergreen’s analysis will address the following: effectiveness of the current classification titles and salary structure; pay equity for comparable classification titles located both individually and organizationally across multiple Public Works divisions specifically analyzing each position’s job description, title, and pay; competitiveness of current salary ranges to other comparable public and private employers in the region; identification of essential job functions; FLSA designations; and mapping career growth based on vertical, lateral and cross-functional roles.
Evergreen is retained by the North Dakota Court System to conduct a Compensation and Classification Study. Evergreen will complete the following tasks:
- Meet with the North Dakota Court System Personnel Policy Board via electronic means to discuss how the project will be conducted.
- Regularly provide progress reports to the Program Administrator assigned to the project.
- Hold focus group discussions or individual interviews as needed to collect or verify information, gather input or develop consensus.
- Attend a meeting of the North Dakota Court System Personnel Policy Board to present study findings.
- Provide a written final report summarizing all project steps, findings and recommendations.
Evergreen Solutions is retained by the City of Manchester to conduct a Classification and Total Compensation Review. Evergreen will complete the following objectives to achieve City goals:
- Job Analysis, Update, and Evaluation;
- Comprehensive Wage, Benefits, and Paid Time Off Market Surveys and Comparison;
- Develop Philosophy and Communication;
- Revise Performance Assessment/ Evaluation System;
- Tools and Training; and
- Recommendations and Reports.
Evergreen Solutions is retained by Prairie View A & M University to conduct a Faculty Compensation Study. Evergreen will provide the following in order to complete the study:
- Development of a plan and guidelines for implementation and maintenance of the recommended program.
- Identification of strategies, both short-term and long-term, to achieve a competitive position in the relevant labor markets.
- Development of cost estimates to implement the recommended compensation plan.